Comment Guidelines

Comments should be concise, constructive and applicable to the story. Comments that include personal attacks, racial, religious, or ethnic slurs are not permitted. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be removed.
If you reprint a post on this site or post it on your own blog or Website, please include the following attribution:

© 2008, Jeffrey Hurley. Used by Permission. Originally posted at http://jeffreyhurley.blogspot.com.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Benjamin Zander

I don't know if you have had the opportunity to look into the great series on the web called TED talks (available at: www.ted.com). I was online the other day and stumbled upon one of my favorite presenters, Benjamin Zander the conductor for the Boston Philharmonic. I read his book, "The Art of Possibility", and really enjoyed his way of using music to teach. I have placed his TED talk below and would encourage you to watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post.